Senior Test Engineer (remote)
About the vacancy
Skelia invites a Senior Test Engineer to join for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Krakow, Poland or remotely. You will join an extension team of our client CASRA (a global company with headquarters in Zürich).
About our client
The Center for Adaptive Security Research and Applications (CASRA) was founded in 2008 and emerged from the Visual Cognition Research Group (VICOREG) of the University of Zurich. The main aim of CASRA is to increase security and facilitation at airports and other environments involving people and technology.
CASRA is a leading organization in security research and applications, in particular regarding human-machine interaction in X-ray screening, socio-technical systems, selection, training and certification of security screeners.
About the project
Do you like to put things you learned into practice? We are looking for a highly skilled test automation engineer who is eager to prove his/her skills in an ambitious software project. You will be collaborating in a highly interdisciplinary environment with psychologists, manufacturers and security experts. With your experience, knowledge and commitment you will not only further develop the test processes of our existing products, but to also set up the test processes for our new product generation which is currently under construction. It will be up to you to decide how we will implement automatic and manual tests in the future to apply the latest technologies. If you are a team player and looking for the human factor within software development, this is the right job!
- Responsibility for building and maintaining reliable automated end-to-end tests, support for developers in creating automated tests, and collaboration with the project team throughout all testing phases
- Responsibility for building and maintaining reliable performance and load tests
- Responsibility for the structured test process and support in delivery of our software products and project deliverables by describing test cases from A to Z
- Supervision and further developing of the existing test processes of our products, but also setup of new test processes for our new product generation from scratch
- Conduction of tests in a timely manner and evaluation of the results of various test cycles
- You will play an important role in ensuring the quality of our software development projects
- You will work closely together with product owners, business analysts and software developers
- Solid knowledge in an object-oriented language like C#/Python
- Experience with .NET/.NET Core
- Experience with test automation for UI, API and database using tools like Cypress, Cucumber, Robot Framework or similar
- Solid knowledge and experience in performance and load testing
- Strong testing fundamentals and experience in working collaboratively and effectively in an agile and very fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, good problem-solving and communication skills, as well as stakeholder management skills to drive all aspects of testing forward
- Knowledge and understanding of software development & DevOps fundamentals like CI/CD, Azure DevOps, Docker, and Containerization, etc.
- A higher education, such as Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is a plus
- Strong analytic skills and persistence in solving problems
- Pleasure in team work
- Fluent verbal and written English required
Interesting projects with innovative products. Direct cooperation with clients.
Complex health care packages for you and your family in LUX MED.
Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
“Benefit Café with more than 10 variable options like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Flexible working hours. Calm working tempo.
We are remote-friendly: visit our spacious modern office, work from home, or combine both.
Educational reimbursement. Funded language classes.
Fresh fruit Mondays, exciting events, and lovely gifts for you and your family.
Caring and supportive environment. Flat organization structure/no bureaucracy.
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
Get accommodation support