Senior Java Developer
About the vacancy
Skelia invites Java Developer to join for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Krakow, Poland. You will join an extension team of our client Profit Software (profitsoftware.com) who’s providing software solutions and consultancy to banks and insurance companies.
- Develop and maintain the company product – software for the life insurance business.
- Come up with ideas, implement and test solutions with the customer’s business needs
- 4+ years of experience in Java 8+, Spring, Spring Boot
- Familiarity with Java EE concepts
- Rest APIs
- Understanding of Docker and Jenkins
- Relational databases/SQL
- Experience in problem-solving
- Familiar with the repository: Gitlab
Good to have:
- Experience with React.JS, TypeScript
- Understanding of insurance business and terms
- Flexible & proactive mindset
- Strong communication skills in English
- You excel when you’re working as part of a team
- Experience in working in (international) development teams is a strong plus
- Strong analytical, organizational skills
Interesting projects with innovative products. Direct cooperation with clients.
Complex health care packages for you and your family in LUX MED.
Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
“Benefit Café with more than 10 variable options like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Flexible working hours. Calm working tempo.
We are remote-friendly: visit our spacious modern office, work from home, or combine both.
Educational reimbursement. Funded language classes.
Fresh fruit Mondays, exciting events, and lovely gifts for you and your family.
Caring and supportive environment. Flat organization structure/no bureaucracy.
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
Get accommodation support