Senior ETL Developer
About the vacancy
Skelia is on the hunt for a skilled ETL Developer to join the project of our client, a fast-growing multinational technology company. As Senior ETL Developer, you will be engaged in a major transformation of our Client's statistical units.
About our client
Our client is a global technology company carrying out high-impact, mission-critical projects for governments and leading businesses, some of which top the Fortune 500 list, in Europe, North America, and the Middle East.
- The company employs 1000+ professionals in 18 locations worldwide
- It has planned and implemented over 40% of Estonia’s digital disruption
- Their projects have touched the lives of more than half a billion people around the globe
About the project
Our project for one of leading Saudi Arabian companies is going through a major transformation. Statistical units are undergoing an improvement plan to produce high quality, more frequent and more granular data to meet the needs of policy makers, researchers as well as the general public. An essential element for producing high quality statistics are statistical base registers (statistical business register, statistical population register, statistical housing register). These registers serve as a sampling frame as well as a source for producing statistics (e.g., business demography statistics or statistics on births and deaths). We aim to build and maintain these base registers without delay. We are building the business, houses, and people registry.
As part of the team, you will be working on the development and improvement of client's software projects:
- Building registers requires a careful design, deep technological knowledge, an excellent overview over the existing data landscape
- You will be collaborating closely with stakeholders (in particular market dominating businesses and data owners in the public sector)
- You will present a clear vision of the statistical functionalities of the respective register
- At least 4+ years of experience in ETL and/or data migration projects
- Ability to design, code and test ETL routines
- Excellent SQL knowledge
- Good understanding of database modelling concepts – normalization, 3NF
- Strong data analytical skills
- Working knowledge on Informatica ETL
- Proficient in English
Nice to have
- Excellent PL/SQL knowledge
- Statistical knowledge is a bonus
- Experience working in R is a bonus
- Experience in database performance tuning
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile working environment is desired
- Experience in documenting software solutions, database models
- Experience in business intelligence (BI) tools (Pentaho BA or Tableau is a bonus)
- Experience with data warehousing, data normalization, star schema concepts
Special Bonuses of Project
Interesting projects with innovative products. Direct cooperation with clients.
Complex health care packages for you and your family in LUX MED.
Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
“Benefit Café with more than 10 variable options like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Flexible working hours. Calm working tempo.
We are remote-friendly: visit our spacious modern office, work from home, or combine both.
Educational reimbursement. Funded language classes.
Fresh fruit Mondays, exciting events, and lovely gifts for you and your family.
Caring and supportive environment. Flat organization structure/no bureaucracy.
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
Get accommodation support