About the vacancy
Skelia invites Process Designer for long-term and full-time employment at our service centre in Krakow, Poland.
You will join an extension team of our client Agidens. Our Customer is an international leader in industrial automation.
Agidens specializes in Turn Key solutions and works in various industries such as: Life Sciences, Food & Fine Chemicals, Oil & Gas and Infra Automation. From advice and A-Z engineering to automated solutions and maintenance & service support, Agiden’s belief in progress! Hence our Baseline “Progress brings us together”. We continue to grow and are always looking for new talent! Within the Process Automation division, we are currently looking for an inquisitive Process Designer with an eye for detail!
Are you bitten by design? Are you looking for a versatile job, in which you think along with our customer and are always looking for improvements? Then you might be the right person for the position of Process Designer!
- As a Process Designer you draw P&IDs, flowcharts and layouts, which are part of a larger project that the project engineer manages;
- You are a driving force in standardization and structuring of the drawing office (eg AutoCAD P&ID, integrated engineering);
- You don’t always have to reinvent hot water. You will mainly modernize and optimize existing process installations;
- You detect any problems and identify them in a timely manner;
- You are, as it were, a companion along the way for our customer: you contribute ideas, actively look for improvements and make the necessary adjustments until you receive final approval;
- You grow into a full-fledged process designer;
- Software tools we use: Autocad 2D/3D 2022, Autodesk P3D 2022 (P@ID module, Piping module, Spec editor), Autodesk inventor Professional 2022 (General 3D modelling part, General 3D modelling assemblies, Frame generator, Tube@pipe, Stress Analysis), Navisworks manage 2022D.
- You are passionate about the world of process installations (breweries, dairy industry, bulk liquid storage, fine chemicals, life sciences,…);
- You are an enthusiastic team player, because you will always be part of a project team. You can also work independently if necessary, but you are open to feedback from others and you have good communication skills;
- You can create order in a multitude of information and make connections;
- You have an eye for detail, but you don’t get lost in it. You do not lose sight of feasibility and timing;
- You are accurate and pay attention to all parts separately, but also see the whole;
- You have knowledge of 2D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD P&ID,…) – knowledge of 3D packages (3D CAD) is a plus. Ideally you also have experience with Autodesk Inventor;
- You can work in compliance with European and American piping standards;
- You have insight into mechanical installations, piping, instrumentation…. Because let’s be honest: designing is much more than just drawing lines. We want you to think along with our customer!
- You have a relevant diploma. A first experience is a plus and this can also be through an internship;
- You understand technical English.
Meet our client
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Private healthcare
- Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Referral program
- Access to Microsoft certifications
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Team events
- English & Polish classes