About the vacancy
Our Customer is an international leader in process automation. For more than 70 years they help companies in various sectors as food & beverage, life sciences, infrastructure, tank terminals or (petro)chemicals to improve their operations by offering consulting and engineering solutions.
For the process automation division of our customer, we are looking for a software engineer to join our team. Do you have at least 2 years of experience in PLC/SCADA software programming, preferably with Siemens or Rockwell? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
- You will develop the applications independently or together with your colleagues, based on a supplied Functional Design Specification (FDS) and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P & IDs).
- Together with the lead engineer, you will go through an extensive control and test program (internal Factory Acceptance Test).
- You will maintain frequent contact with the lead engineer in order to guarantee an optimal service.
- Experience in PLC/SCADA development.
- Preferably we're looking for candidates with a thorough knowledge of Siemens solutions: TIA Portal and WinCC. PCS7 is certainly an value add.
- You can read and understand electrical schematics, as well as P & IDs.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a technical education.
- You are fascinated by the world of automation.
- You have a creative mind and a determination.
- You have a good knowledge of English.
- You are willing to travel to abroad for short durations (Belgium or Netherlands).
Nice to have
- Experience with AVEVA/Wonderware or Zenon platforms.
- Experience with Rockwell solutions: Studio5000 and Factory Talk View.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Private healthcare
- Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Referral program
- Access to Microsoft certifications
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Team events
- English & Polish classes