PLC/SCADA Engineer (Rockwell)
About the vacancy
Our Customer is an international leader in process automation. For more than 70 years they help companies in various sectors as food & beverage, life sciences, infrastructure, tank terminals or (petro)chemicals to improve their operations by offering consulting and engineering solutions.
For the process automation division of our customer, we are looking for a software engineer to join our team. Do you have at least 2 years of experience in SCADA software programming, preferably with Rockwell/Allen Bradley? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
- You will develop the applications independently or together with your colleagues, based on a supplied Functional Design Specification (FDS) and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P & IDs).
- Together with the lead engineer, you will go through an extensive control and test program (internal Factory Acceptance Test).
- You will maintain frequent contact with the lead engineer in order to guarantee an optimal service.
- Experience in PLC/SCADA development.
- Preferably we're looking for candidates with a thorough knowledge of Rockwell/Allen Bradley and WinCC.
- Experience with Wonderware solutions is a plus
- We also like to welcome candidates where the focus is more on RSLogix 5000 and Plant view.
- You can read and understand electrical schematics, as well as P & IDs.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a technical education.
- You are fascinated by the world of automation.
- You have a creative mind and a determination.
- You have a good knowledge of English.
- You are willing to travel to abroad for short durations (Belgium or Netherlands)
- Knowledge of Siemens controllers is a plus
Interesting projects with innovative products. Direct cooperation with clients.
Complex health care packages for you and your family in LUX MED.
Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
“Benefit Café with more than 10 variable options like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Flexible working hours. Calm working tempo.
We are remote-friendly: visit our spacious modern office, work from home, or combine both.
Educational reimbursement. Funded language classes.
Fresh fruit Mondays, exciting events, and lovely gifts for you and your family.
Caring and supportive environment. Flat organization structure/no bureaucracy.
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
Get accommodation support