About the vacancy
Skelia invites a Office Coordinator/Receptionist for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Krakow, Poland. This is a unique opportunity to become part of a global company, which provides software development, engineering and outsourcing services.
- First point of contact: candidates, clients, service companies, post-delivery, distributing correspondence, redirecting phone calls
- Taking up ambassadorship for Skelia
- Booking client’s meeting rooms and local transport if required for clients and prospects
- Handling, follow up and ordering the office stationery and office supplies based upon the inventory control
- Participate in- and organize company- and team events
- Follow up on local budget (record management)
- Contribute in the development of organizational procedures
- Being the interface to our suppliers
- Coordinating vendors
- Manage online and paper filling systems
- Contribute to social media activities for the organization
- Coordination of marketing activities of Skelia Poland
- Excellent communication skills in Polish
- Fluency in English (Upper-Intermediate)
- Any experience on similar position is a plus
- Excellent organizational and administration skills
- Knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Commitment and openness
- Initiative in solving problems
- Able to handle in a confidential way
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Team player, sense of humor, communicative
- Flexible, friendly and reliable
Interesting projects with innovative products. Direct cooperation with clients.
Complex health care packages for you and your family in LUX MED.
Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
“Benefit Café with more than 10 variable options like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Flexible working hours. Calm working tempo.
We are remote-friendly: visit our spacious modern office, work from home, or combine both.
Educational reimbursement. Funded language classes.
Fresh fruit Mondays, exciting events, and lovely gifts for you and your family.
Caring and supportive environment. Flat organization structure/no bureaucracy.
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
Get accommodation support
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative, and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”