About the vacancy
Skelia invites a Software Engineer (.NET) to join for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Krakow, Poland. You will join an extension team of our client CASRA (https://www.casra.ch/), a global company with headquarters in Zürich.
About our client
The Center for Adaptive Security Research and Applications (CASRA) was founded in 2008 and emerged from the Visual Cognition Research Group (VICOREG) of the University of Zurich. The main aim of CASRA is to increase security and facilitation at airports and other environments involving people and technology.
CASRA is a leading organization in security research and applications, in particular regarding human-machine interaction in X-ray screening, socio-technical systems, selection, training and certification of security screeners.
- You will design, develop and support our software products and you will take part in delivering high quality solutions on time and within the estimated effort.
- You will work closely together with developers, testers, product owners and business analysts to define functional requirements and implementation to achieve the best customer experience.
- You will work as part of the scrum team and contribute with your positive and collegial personality to the team spirit.
- Minimum one year industry experience in full stack .NET / C# development.
- Knowledge of design patterns and the principles of software architecture.
- Experience in web-based software solutions (Html5, Less, TypeScript, AngularJs/Angular, WebApi, OData).
- Experience in database design and SQL knowledge including SQL Server 2016 and newer. Knowledge in Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Interest in AZURE cloud technologies.
- Knowhow of Agile Software Development process specifically SCRUM.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, flexible on moving targets.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) required.
Skelia offersWe have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative, and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you! Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”
Special Bonuses of Project
Interesting projects with innovative products. Direct cooperation with clients.
Complex health care packages for you and your family in LUX MED.
Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
“Benefit Café with more than 10 variable options like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Flexible working hours. Calm working tempo.
We are remote-friendly: visit our spacious modern office, work from home, or combine both.
Educational reimbursement. Funded language classes.
Fresh fruit Mondays, exciting events, and lovely gifts for you and your family.
Caring and supportive environment. Flat organization structure/no bureaucracy.
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
Get accommodation support