Middle/Senior Front-End Engineer
About the vacancy
Skelia invites a Middle/Senior Front-End Developer to join for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Krakow, Poland. You will join an extension team of our client Asolvi.
Asolvi (https://www.asolvi.com) is a successful international SaaS company that values culture and growth of their employees with a total of 6 development teams working on our different software portfolios in different locations across Europe. They are Europe’s leading provider of industry specific field service management software. Their transformative and flexible solutions ensure their clients thrive in complex and competitive sectors. Asolvi supports over 1400 businesses across Europe helping them to reduce costs, increase profitability, and improve productivity. The company is on an exciting journey transitioning their product portfolio to a cloud based SaaS
About the project
We are looking for front-end engineers with a collaborative growth mindset to strengthen the team working with our flagship PWA mobile app.
The app is currently going through an exciting phase where we are beginning the exploration of how best to integrate the latest AR advances enabling even better experiences for our users. This is a chance to have an integral role working on an industry leading product that uses the latest front end technologies.
With a total of 8 engineering teams working on a varied software portfolio, we are constantly evolving and aim to build thriving teams that constantly improve. We are responsible for designing, architecting, building, testing, running, monitoring and maintaining software our customers love.
Would you like to join our journey of creating Europe's leading solutions for field service management? You will be part of a technically proficient, value driven, high collaboration, continuously learning and improving team of teams.
- Develop and maintain Asolvi products – software for the field management systems
- Come up with ideas, implement and test solutions with the customer’s business needs
- Having a real impact on the future of the products
- You take pride in your craft as a software engineer, which means you deliver high value and high quality in your work.
- Proficient in HTML / CSS and understanding of how development for web works
- Preferably some experience with .NET development and GraphQL
- Thriving in collaborative teamwork. Genuinely want to help your team and the company succeed
- Familiarity with continuous delivery of software solutions, preferable experience with setting up CI/CD and build and release pipelines.
- Interest in DevOps, LEAN and systems thinking and how to create highly valuable and profitable products.
- You are interested in personal growth and development. Sharing your knowledge and helping others succeed is your second nature.
- You thrive in collaborative teamwork. You genuinely want to help your team and the company succeed.
Interesting projects with innovative products. Direct cooperation with clients.
Complex health care packages for you and your family in LUX MED.
Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
“Benefit Café with more than 10 variable options like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Flexible working hours. Calm working tempo.
We are remote-friendly: visit our spacious modern office, work from home, or combine both.
Educational reimbursement. Funded language classes.
Fresh fruit Mondays, exciting events, and lovely gifts for you and your family.
Caring and supportive environment. Flat organization structure/no bureaucracy.
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
Get accommodation support