Mid/Senior backend developer with Node.JS
About the vacancy
Skelia invites a Mid/Senior BackEnd developer with Node.JS for long-term and full-time employment at our service centre in Krakow, Poland.
You will join an extension team of our client Energy Lab. Energy Lab offers professional sports testing and coaching in its labs, through apps and online platforms. Do you want to have a real impact on people’s lives?
About our client
The mission of Energy Lab is to get as many people exercising as possible. Energy Lab is a part of the Golazo Group of Companies that organizes and markets major sports events internationally with activities in media and entertainment.
The aim is to inspire people to exercise every day. So if you’re looking for a value-led business and a job that can change your life and others, Energy Lab is the right place for you!
- Working closely in collaboration with the client’s team in order to ensure the highest quality of the final product
- Developing new features, designing and developing new solutions
- Troubleshooting and debugging applications
- Managing complete Azure environment
- Having a real impact on the future of Energy Lab’s products
- 2+ years of backend-related experience
- Profound knowledge of Node.js and Typescript/ES6
- Profound knowledge of unit and integration testing in Node.js
- Experience with GraphQL APIs
- Experience with Mongodb or other NoSql database
- Good knowledge of containers (Kubernetes/Docker)
Good to have (but you can learn with us):
- Experience in working in a microservice environment
- Experience with implementing or using AMQP (e.g. RabbitMQ) in projects
- Experience with creating gRPC
- Basic understanding of CI/CD setups
- Good understanding of Design Patterns
Nice to have:
- Experience with MS Azure
- Good understanding of web application architecture and scalability
- Flexible & agile mindset
- Strong communication skills in English
- You excel when you’re working as part of a team
- Proactive communicator & actor
- Experience in working in (international) development teams is a strong plus
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- You have a desire to always grow both as a person and a developer
Interesting projects with innovative products. Direct cooperation with clients.
Complex health care packages for you and your family in LUX MED.
Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
“Benefit Café with more than 10 variable options like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Flexible working hours. Calm working tempo.
We are remote-friendly: visit our spacious modern office, work from home, or combine both.
Educational reimbursement. Funded language classes.
Fresh fruit Mondays, exciting events, and lovely gifts for you and your family.
Caring and supportive environment. Flat organization structure/no bureaucracy.
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
Get accommodation support