Mid Front-End Developer
About the vacancy
Skelia is on the hunt for a skilled Front-End Developer to join the project of our client, a young company in the field of cold chain logistics. Tec4med develops intelligent cooling and tracking systems and help to transport sensitive goods around the world, to store them as intended and to securely document compliance with various environmental conditions.
About the project
Tec4Med’s web portal is the central place for the customers to manage storage facilities, vehicles, and shipments. In addition to the planning of logistical processes, the monitoring of temperatures and transport routes is a central part of the application. Automations such as early notifications in the event of deviations from the plan enable our customers to react quickly.
In regular coordination within the team, open tasks are discussed, and possible solutions discussed; your opinion and expertise is desired at an early stage. Good ideas and an independent hands-on mentality are in demand with us every day.
- Develop and test new user-facing features
- Cooperating with the team in the process of development
- Write highly scalable, reusable and testable code
- Create UX/UI according to customer’s needs
- Work with external web services, third-party libraries self-improvement
- 2+ years of experience in building Front-End solutions
- Experience with MySQL, Redis, MaterialUI, CSS, Responsive Design
- Knowledge of HTTP, REST, MQTT / web sockets
- Hands on experience with Unit, integration, and end-2-end tests
- Experience with GIT
- Good English skills
Nice to have
- Another object-oriented programming language
- Container virtualization (Docker)
- Experience with Jenkins, Teamcity or comparable CI/CD tools and working with ticket systems (Redmine/JIRA)
- The (command line based) handling of (Debian) Linux and the common tools for developers
Interesting projects with innovative products. Direct cooperation with clients.
Complex health care packages for you and your family in LUX MED.
Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
“Benefit Café with more than 10 variable options like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Flexible working hours. Calm working tempo.
We are remote-friendly: visit our spacious modern office, work from home, or combine both.
Educational reimbursement. Funded language classes.
Fresh fruit Mondays, exciting events, and lovely gifts for you and your family.
Caring and supportive environment. Flat organization structure/no bureaucracy.
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
Get accommodation support