Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Lead
About the vacancy
Skelia invites a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Lead to join for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Krakow, Poland. You will join an extension team of our client Delaware.
With Delaware, you’re certain to be involved in a wide range of innovative Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects, as they guide the customers through their transformation to a Customer Engagement platform. We expect you to provide a technical leadership for the team of talented Microsoft Dynamics Developers and help us to shape a product according to Customers' requirements.
About our client
Delaware is a global company that delivers advanced ICT solutions and services, guiding our customers through their business and digital transformations.
Delaware is developing, innovating and implementing international business consulting, effective strategies and changing management solutions. In addition to its partnerships with SAP, Microsoft, Salesforce and OpenText, the company relies on a select group of technology partners to support customers in creating a truly omnichannel customer experience.
- Develop and maintain Delaware’s customer products
- Come up with ideas, implement and test solutions with the customer’s business needs
- Being a technical mentor for the team
- Having a real impact on the future of the products
- 5+ years of professional experience working with Microsoft Dynamic 365 (Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and newer)
- Good to have: knowledge of several Azure Components
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- knowledge in Power Apps and Power Automate
- Proactive attitude
- Flexible & agile mindset
- Strong communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel (after pandemic)
Interesting projects with innovative products. Direct cooperation with clients.
Complex health care packages for you and your family in LUX MED.
Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
“Benefit Café with more than 10 variable options like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Flexible working hours. Calm working tempo.
We are remote-friendly: visit our spacious modern office, work from home, or combine both.
Educational reimbursement. Funded language classes.
Fresh fruit Mondays, exciting events, and lovely gifts for you and your family.
Caring and supportive environment. Flat organization structure/no bureaucracy.
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
Get accommodation support