Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
About the vacancy
Skelia invites a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer to join for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Krakow, Poland. You will join an extension team of our client Delaware.
With Delaware, you’re certain to be involved in a wide range of innovative Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects, as they guide the customers through their transformation to a Customer Engagement platform.
About our client
Delaware (https://www.delaware.pro/en-be) is a global company that delivers advanced ICT solutions and services, guiding our customers through their business and digital transformations.
Delaware is developing, innovating and implementing international business consulting, effective strategies and changing management solutions. In addition to their partnerships with SAP, Microsoft, Salesforce and OpenText, the company relies on a select group of technology partners to support customers in creating a truly omnichannel customer experience.
- Develop and maintain Delaware’s customer products
- Come up with ideas, implement and test solutions with the customer’s business needs
- Having a real impact on the future of the products
- At least 2 years of professional experience working with Microsoft Dynamic 365 (Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and newer)
- Good to have: knowledge of several Azure Components
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- knowledge in Power Apps and Power Automate
- Proactive attitude
- Flexible & agile mindset
- Strong communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel (after pandemic)
- Wide range of benefits (private healthcare, sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
- Company events
- Referral program
- Massage sessions
- Access to Microsoft certifications