Level 3 Technical System Engineer (Technical Lead Microsoft)
About the vacancy
Skelia invites a Level 3 Technical System Engineer (Technical Lead) to join for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Krakow, Poland. You will join an extension team of our client SLTN.
You will ensure the Operational IT infrastructure is maintained at the highest standards. You’ll be working as part of a growing team that acts as an extension of our client’s team based in The Netherlands. With the combined knowledge and experience, you will be a part of the team that ensures our SLA and system availability targets are met and the Service Performance is brought to a higher level. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in building a great team!
About our client
SLTN is one of the largest IT companies in the Netherlands. They work on the most challenging IT projects in Finance, Healthcare, and Government sectors.
With skilled and motivated personnel, along with a large and diverse portfolio of tech suppliers and partners, the company can design, implement and manage IT systems and networks and tackle any challenges of digital transformation together with the client.
- Monitoring and maintenance of IT Infrastructure (patching, capacity management)
- Second line support for IT infrastructure issues (on solutions based on the technology’s mentioned below)
- Troubleshooting and resolving incidents, problems, service requests in IT Operations
- Automating repetitive activities
- Collaborating with 1st, 2nd line support and support of IT vendors
- Providing remote support in case of escalations when on duty call
- Liaising with other teams in the Netherlands like Storage, Cloud, Networking, Database, Unix management
- Assisting in implementing RFC’s like new systems, projects or applications
- Creating and documenting procedures, documentation etc.
- Working with the Site Manager to enhance problem management
- Assisting the Site Manager in his duties in case of his absence or when necessary
- Describing change requests and impact analysis
- Performing and reporting root cause analysis
- Pro-active advice and signaling about subject like lifecycle, security vulnerability’s, capacity
- Training and briefing the team members on new tactics, solutions for problems or procedures
- Knowledge of Windows Server (2012, 2016, 2019) and MS services (AD, ADFS, PKI)
- Understanding and managing of: DNS, DHCP, MS SQL Server, Group policies
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting or other scripting language and terraforms is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows 10 including application deployment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud: Azure, Azure Active Directory, Intune, O365
- Basic knowledge of networking, layers (TCP/IP, VPN), firewalls and routers
- Familiarized with technologies and solutions:
- SharePoint, Exchange and SCCM
- Virtualization: VMWare ESX, XenServer
- VDI: Citrix XenDesktop, VMware Horizon
- Workspace Management: Ivanti Workspace, Ivanti Automation
- Load Balancers: Citrix Netscaler
- Patching: Ivanti Security Control
- Endpoint Protection: ESET, Microsoft Defender
- Backup: Veeam, Rubrik, Evault, Commvault
- Passionate about IT and technology
- Strong analytical, problem-solving mindset
- Customer and people oriented mentality
- Act as a coach and teamlead
- Very process and procedure driven
- Mindset to automation repetitive IT tasks
- Ability to document processes and procedures in a clear and structured manner
- Flexible, willing to learn, dedicated
- Driven, determined to solve problems and help customers and colleagues
- Ability to work independently and think on your feet in case of emergencies
- Fluent in (technical) English (spoken & written)
Interesting projects with innovative products. Direct cooperation with clients.
Complex health care packages for you and your family in LUX MED.
Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
“Benefit Café with more than 10 variable options like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Flexible working hours. Calm working tempo.
We are remote-friendly: visit our spacious modern office, work from home, or combine both.
Educational reimbursement. Funded language classes.
Fresh fruit Mondays, exciting events, and lovely gifts for you and your family.
Caring and supportive environment. Flat organization structure/no bureaucracy.
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
Get accommodation support