Level 2 Technical System Engineer (System Administrator Microsoft)
About the vacancy
Skelia invites a Level 2 Technical System Engineer (System Administrator Microsoft) to join for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Krakow, Poland. You will join an extension team of our client SLTN You will ensure the Operational IT infrastructure is maintained at the highest standards. You’ll be working as part of a growing team that acts as an extension of our Client’s team based in The Netherlands. With the combined knowledge and experience you will be part of a team that ensures our SLA and system availability targets are met, and our Service Performance is brought to a higher level.
Your tasks will include:
- Monitoring and maintenance of IT Infrastructure (patching, capacity management)
- Second line support for IT infrastructure issues (on solutions based on the technology’s mentioned below)
- Troubleshooting and resolving incidents, problems, service requests in IT Operations
- Automating repetitive activities
- Collaborating with 3rd line support
- Providing remote support in case of escalations when on duty call
- Liaising with other teams in the Netherlands like Storage, Cloud, Networking, Database, Unix management.
- Assisting in implementing RFC’s like new systems, projects or applications
- Creating and documenting procedures, documentation etc.
- Work with the Technical Lead to enhance problem management
- Assisting the Technical Lead in his duties in case of his absence or when necessary
- Knowledge of Windows Server (2012, 2016, 2019) and MS services (AD, ADFS, PKI, Direct Access, VPN)
- Understanding and managing of: DNS, DHCP, MS SQL Server, Group policies
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting or other scripting language is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows 10 including application deployment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud: Azure, Azure Active Directory, Intune, O365
- Basic knowledge of networking, layers (TCP/IP, VPN), firewalls and routers
- Familiarized with technologies and solutions:
- SharePoint, Exchange and SCCM
- Virtualization: VMWare ESX, XenServer
- VDI: Citrix XenDesktop, VMware Horizon
- Workspace Management: Ivanti Workspace and Ivanti Automation
- Load Balancers: Citrix Netscaler
- Patching: Ivanti Security Control
- Endpoint Protection: ESET, Microsoft Defender
- Backup: Veeam, Rubrik, Evault, Commvault
- Passionate about IT and technology
- Strong analytical, problem-solving mindset
- Customer and people oriented mentality
- Very process and procedure driven
- Ability to document processes and procedures in a clear and structured manner
- Flexible, willing to learn, dedicated
- Driven, determined to solve problems and help customers and colleagues
- Ability to work independently and think on your feet in case of emergencies
- Fluent in (technical) English (spoken & written)
Interesting projects with innovative products. Direct cooperation with clients.
Complex health care packages for you and your family in LUX MED.
Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
“Benefit Café with more than 10 variable options like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Flexible working hours. Calm working tempo.
We are remote-friendly: visit our spacious modern office, work from home, or combine both.
Educational reimbursement. Funded language classes.
Fresh fruit Mondays, exciting events, and lovely gifts for you and your family.
Caring and supportive environment. Flat organization structure/no bureaucracy.
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
Get accommodation support