Lead/Principal .NET Developer
About the vacancy
Skelia invites a Lead/Principal .NET Developer to join for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Krakow, Poland. You will join an extension team of our client Asolvi.
About our client
Asolvi (https://www.asolvi.com) is a successful international SaaS company that values culture and growth of their employees with a total of 6 development teams working on our different software portfolios in different locations across Europe. They are Europe’s leading provider of industry specific field service management software. Their transformative and flexible solutions ensure their clients thrive in complex and competitive sectors. Asolvi supports over 1400 businesses across Europe helping them to reduce costs, increase profitability, and improve productivity. The company is on an exciting journey transitioning their product portfolio to a cloud based SaaS
About the project
Vantage Online offers superior service management functionality. It ensures businesses have all field service information in one place and makes sure that data is accessible via a user-friendly and intuitive interface. Vantage Online is a cloud-based, comprehensive and user-friendly solution for the Managed Print Service (MPS) industry.
It’s fully FIFO-compliant and delivers enhanced billing and contract administration, field service, help desk and workshop repair service, comprehensive stock and consumables management on a single platform.
Vantage Online supports proactive and transparent service delivery, contract administration and stock management. It provides a framework that enables MPS businesses to reduce costs, increase productivity and optimize profitability.
Integrations with third-party software delivers flexible, robust reporting and analysis. It includes mobile and web solutions for staff and customers, keeping everyone connected and ensuring efficient field service operations.
Increase your customer service efficiency, reduce costs, improve productivity and equip teams for the digitized workplace. Vantage Online has the power to help your business improve its first-time fix rates and meet KPIs and SLAs.
- Develop and maintain Asolvi products – software for the field management systems
- Come up with ideas, implement and test solutions with the customer’s business needs
- Having a real impact on the future of the products
- Experience with systems integration and architecture.
- Experience with .NET engineering
- Experience with API development.
- Determine and implement security model based on requirements.
- Knowledge in conceptualizing data architecture for bringing data from multiple sources.
- Familiarity with the Azure cloud platform and how to design and architect software systems to use the cloud optimally.
- Familiarity with ETL, Data transformation, automated data refresh and Importing data from various sources.
- Familiarity with BI, self-service BI, Visualization, DAX and data modelling tools.
- Familiarity with continuous delivery of software solutions, preferable experience with setting up CI/CD and build and release pipelines.
- Interest in DevOps, LEAN and systems thinking and how to create highly valuable and profitable products.
- Thriving in collaborative team work. Genuinely want to help your team and the company succeed.
Interesting projects with innovative products. Direct cooperation with clients.
Complex health care packages for you and your family in LUX MED.
Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
“Benefit Café with more than 10 variable options like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Flexible working hours. Calm working tempo.
We are remote-friendly: visit our spacious modern office, work from home, or combine both.
Educational reimbursement. Funded language classes.
Fresh fruit Mondays, exciting events, and lovely gifts for you and your family.
Caring and supportive environment. Flat organization structure/no bureaucracy.
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
Get accommodation support
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative, and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”