Electrical designer (Eplan)
About the vacancy
Our Customer is an international leader in industrial automation. For more than 70 years they help companies in various sectors as food & beverage, life sciences, infrastructure, tank terminals or (petro) chemicals to improve their operations by offering consulting and engineering solutions.
To strengthen our customer’s infrastructure automation division, we are looking for an electrical designer with an eye for detail!
We are looking for candidates to work in our Kraków office, but we ‘ll welcome candidates from other regions of Poland who are ready to relocate.
- You draw flowcharts and electrical schemes, depending on the contents of diverse projects.
- You draw cable routings and equipment arrangements (site plans, building layouts).
- You work with ACAD and EPlan.
- You will detect possible problems and report these on time.
- You make the necessary adjustments until you have final approval.
- You set a PLC configuration based on received I/O lists
- You grow into the function of a full-fledged EPlan designer and ACAD specialist.
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant study.
- You already worked in similar position for several years.
- You have a strong knowledge of CAE (EPlan P8 and Autocad).
- You have insight in connecting and installation of a PLC.
- You have on site experience, had previously worked with contractors and/or suppliers and/or clients.
- You have experience in calculations: cable selection, breaker selection, lighting levels.
- You are an enthusiastic team player, who if need be is also self-reliant.
- You work in an organized manner and have an eye for detail.
- You have good English skills (both written and verbal).
Nice to have
- Caneco cable calculation software
- understanding P&ID diagrams
- experience with EPLAN ProPanel
- onsite experience is a plus
- electrical or industrial background
- experience in a process industry is a plus
Interesting projects with innovative products. Direct cooperation with clients.
Complex health care packages for you and your family in LUX MED.
Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
“Benefit Café with more than 10 variable options like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Flexible working hours. Calm working tempo.
We are remote-friendly: visit our spacious modern office, work from home, or combine both.
Educational reimbursement. Funded language classes.
Fresh fruit Mondays, exciting events, and lovely gifts for you and your family.
Caring and supportive environment. Flat organization structure/no bureaucracy.
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
Get accommodation support
We have a very informal and flexible working environment at Skelia that is very different from a typical corporate one and we’re looking for someone who’ll enjoy it as much as we do. We’re all about giving and taking responsibility, working hard but also about enjoying working together and self-development. If you are smart, creative, and into new challenges and you enjoy working with people – we’d love to hear from you!
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w przesyłanych przeze mnie dokumentach aplikacyjnych przez Skelia Poland Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji”