About the vacancy
Skelia invites a Cloud Architect to join for long-term and full-time employment at our service center in Krakow, Poland. You will join an extension team of our client Asolvi.
About our client
Asolvi is Europe’s leading provider of industry-specific field service management software. It’s a successful international SaaS company that values the culture and growth of their employees. The company is on an exciting journey transitioning their product portfolio to a cloud-based SaaS.
- Serving over 1400 businesses across Europe.
- Total of 6 development teams working in different locations across Europe.
- Asolvi brings together eight long-standing and globally renowned Field Service Management companies: Evatic, Tesseract, WS Software, Purpose Software, Vantage Computing, PC Data, Tivapp, Perform IT and, most recently, MyMobileWorkers.
- Good understanding of Microservices Architecture.
- Good understanding of multi-tenant architecture with its design and implementation.
- Experience as an architect building and implementing Linux or UNIX software solutions.
- Extensive Experience with migration to AWS.
- Good experience in analysing and implementing architecture in AWS.
- Conduct research on various POCs, clarify functional requirements, and thoroughly comprehend the specifications of the business needs.
- As one of our Cloud Architects, you will be responsible for product cloud strategy. This includes analysis for modern cloud adoption, design, optimization as well as cost optimization, and monitoring.
- Good knowledge of AWS and a burning desire to further develop yourself in cloud technology. Certifications will be a plus.
- Practical experience in networking, security, storage, and databases in AWS.
- Execution of the agreed solution with everything written as IAAC and the preferred way to do that would be Terraform.
- You enjoy working with scripting, automation, and Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform, cloud formation).
- Extensive scripting knowledge of Shell scripting, Python/Perl is mandated (Anyone).
- Experience with Docker is a must, experience with container orchestration and Kubernetes will be a plus.
- You must be able to work agile and we want you to be independent, take responsibility, and drive the tasks forward.
- Understanding of using Git and CI/CD framework and related tools.
- Documentation is very important for this role. Creating HLD’s for the architecture designs both current and the proposed ones.
- Good to have experience with Datadog.
- Interest in DevOps, LEAN, and systems thinking and how to create highly valuable and profitable products.
Special Bonuses of Project
Interesting projects with innovative products. Direct cooperation with clients.
Complex health care packages for you and your family in LUX MED.
Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
“Benefit Café with more than 10 variable options like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Flexible working hours. Calm working tempo.
We are remote-friendly: visit our spacious modern office, work from home, or combine both.
Educational reimbursement. Funded language classes.
Fresh fruit Mondays, exciting events, and lovely gifts for you and your family.
Caring and supportive environment. Flat organization structure/no bureaucracy.
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
Get accommodation support