About the vacancy
Skelia invites BIM Designers to join our team for Besix Unitec Automation. The project is for Infrastructure automation, moveable locks, tunnels and bridges. Main focus: 3D drawing in infrastructure and/or piping projects. If you have at least 1 year of experience with AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, and integrated engineering, and you’re interested in the great team stability and long-term cooperation internationally you might be the person we are looking for!
- As a BIM Designer, you draw 3D for our infrastructure and/or piping projects;
- You are a driving force in the standardization and structuring of the drawing office (eg AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit, integrated engineering);
- You don’t always have to reinvent hot water. You will mainly modernize and optimize existing process installations;
- You detect any problems and identify them in a timely manner;
- You are, as it were, a companion along the way for our customer: you contribute ideas, actively look for improvements and make the necessary adjustments until you receive final approval;
- You grow into a full-fledged BIM designer;
- Software tools we use: Autocad 2D/3D 2022, Autodesk Revit, Autodesk inventor Professional 2022 (General 3D modeling part, General 3D modeling assemblies, Frame generator, Tube@pipe, Stress Analysis), Navisworks manage 2022D.
- You are an enthusiastic team player, because you will always be part of a project team. You can also work independently if necessary, but you are open to feedback from others and you have good communication skills, also in English;
- You can create order in a multitude of information and make connections;
- You have an eye for detail, but you don’t get lost in it. You do not lose sight of feasibility and timing;
- You are accurate and pay attention to all parts separately, but also see the whole;
- You have knowledge of 2D CAD (AutoCAD) – knowledge of 3D packages (3D CAD) is a plus. Ideally, you also have experience with Autodesk Inventor;
- You have insight into electromechanical installations, piping, and instrumentation. Because let’s be honest: designing is much more than just drawing lines. We want you to think along with our customers!
- You have a relevant diploma. A first experience is a plus and this can also be through an internship;
- You understand technical English.
Special Bonuses of Project
Interesting projects with innovative products. Direct cooperation with clients.
Complex health care packages for you and your family in LUX MED.
Competitive salary and regular salary reviews.
“Benefit Café with more than 10 variable options like sport, leisure, books, fuel, etc.
Flexible working hours. Calm working tempo.
We are remote-friendly: visit our spacious modern office, work from home, or combine both.
Educational reimbursement. Funded language classes.
Fresh fruit Mondays, exciting events, and lovely gifts for you and your family.
Caring and supportive environment. Flat organization structure/no bureaucracy.
On-demand Relocation Support to Poland
Receive support with all documentation needed for relocation
Obtain transport, logistics and onboarding assistance
Get accommodation support