Corporate Social Responsibility
We take a people-first approach to create sustainable and eco-friendly business processes and solutions — corporate responsibility is fully embedded in all our business processes and at all levels.
Our main goals
We Stand for Ukraine
- Skelia provides humanitarian aid to the defenders of Ukraine, hospitals, refugees, and victims of war.
- We take care of the well-being of our employees and their families in Ukraine, help them with relocation to safe places, and support them.
- Skelians have created a Volunteering Center and work non-stop to support Ukraine.
We Do Charity
- Cooperated with “With Angel on the shoulder” fund to provide the local hospital with a freezer for storing donor blood.
- Annually participate in the “St. Nickolas won’t forget you” movement aimed to support lonely children during the winter holidays.
- Participate in World Autism Awareness Day.
We Support IT Community
- Lviv Polytechnic National University in the development of the Robotics Bachelor Program.
- Local and international IT conferences and organizations.
- Lviv group of the Women Techmakers program.
- Lviv IT Cluster.
We Love Nature
- Our offices are eco-friendly.
- We sort waste and support recycling approach.
- We organize lectures about eco-responsibility.
- Our team is engaged in cleaning the local park.
We Care about Employees
- “Benefit Café” program is available for all employees.
- Skelia sponsors team members’ sports events.
- We organize first aid courses.
- Our team is provided with flu and Covid-19 vaccination as well as Covid-19 tests.
Trust and respect for everyone and in every work process.
We celebrate cultural diversity, offer equal employment opportunities, and ensure that each person receives the best possible working conditions. Our mission is to provide a safe work environment and build trustful and fruitful relations within our organisation.